CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.05.2011

Lingerie Cookie Pops

These were a little ummm... difficult to explain to my kids LOL!

These were the final products:

Naughty

and Nice

Although I had quite a few trial runs in the process:

This was too "Chacha DiGregorio" (remember her in Grease?)

and this would be her little sister :)

this one too stripper-esque

too sloppy

too "RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!"

and these were just to show you the kind of lingerie I deal with on a daily basis... DIAPERS!


6 comments:

Mel

Darling!

Cassie

So cute Tina! The finished product is great! :)

alexis

And now we all know what you're buying with your extra money.

My first thought when I saw this: "No. She. Di'int."
Second thought: "Oooh! Those "nice" ones are cute! I wonder if they have some like that at Victoria's Secret."
Third thought: "I'm hungry."

So awesome, Tina.

Vic and Ashley

Tina! thanks for the laugh! These are so funny and cute. How do you come up with this stuff?! Keep up the good work.

The Brownz

I love them:) They are so cute and so creative girl!!!

Line

LOL! Omg, hilarious! Did you purposely keep the person who ordered these confidential? Hahaha... I have to say, though, they are way cute!