CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.04.2010

Roadkill Cupcakes

I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to say this again, so here it goes:

"Over the weekend I made over 400 ROADKILL cupcakes"


I was hired by Teagan, a local photographer who did an artshow of her photographs of roadkill. I went through MANY ideas of how to do this. Everything from blood and guts, to creating a roadkill scene, but I'm pleased with the final product and was assured that Teagan loved the treats as well.

What I did was for each of the 3 different flavors ordered (chocoholic, blondie & strawberry blonde) I used coordinating colors with her photographs and although most were plain, there were a few of each that were customized for the theme.

Roadkill Chocoholics

Skidmark Blondies

Slithering Snake Strawberry Blondes

5 comments:

alexis

I still can't believe that party exists, but those cupcakes are pretty cool. You still managed to make them look good, even when you had to put fake dead animals on them. :)

Gigi's Thimble

Very cool. And they look really yummy! Good job!

mary

lol! great job tina!! this makes me want to think of something creative to order for waynes bday - i already KNOW he wants your cupcakes. hahaha these are awesome!

Ashleigh

SO COOL!

Unknown

Is it bad that I laughed at the first picture? :) I mean, those are so well made.