CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.28.2010

Baby Shower: Pretty Pink Princess

These cute mini's were for Karlee's shower. She is absolutely the sweetest girl ever and is going to be an amazing mom! The colors were chosen to match an adorable quilt she's made for her baby girl.


The Princess cupcake for the guest of honor.













Strawberry Blondes with Strawberry Cream Cheese frosting, hot pink sanding sugar, and edible silver balls.










Chocoholics with hot pink Cream Cheese frosting and chocolate flower toppers.

5 comments:

Ashleigh

Aw! I wish you were here so I could have you do my baby shower! SO CUTE :)

Nimo

They were absolutely delicious! (and beautiful, might I add.)

Inouyes

PINK,PINK, & PINK! Love it! So cute ;)

Karlee and Micah

Is it even possible they tasted as amazing as they looked? It is. As all the ones we brought "home" for micah were eaten by myself and my sister on the drive home. They were amazing, thank you so much. You are so talented!

Anonymous

What make of food colour did you use for the frosting? Iv been trying to find one but have had no luck!