CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.11.2010

Tina's Tuesday Tip: Resourcefullness = Greatness

Before starting chEAT day I spent countless hours creating the perfect recipes with the perfect frosting combinations. I have to admit, since then, I've been so busy filling your wonderful orders, I haven't created anything new for a while.


My latest pairing is called: Strawberry Covered Chocolate. I got a last minute request for a birthday cake due the next day and I promised to throw something together. The problem was that I didn't have the ingredients to make a new batch of frosting. Luckily I had a batch of strawberry cream cheese frosting in the fridge so I baked up a chocoholic cake real quick, lathered on the delicious frosting inside and out, garnished with chocolate covered strawberries added a few sprinkles and voila! a masterpiece was created.

I of course made a few testers and my response was "honey, have you tried my cupcakes, they're amazing!" he laughed and responded "they always are". Gotta love Mother's Day!

So where's the tip? Use what you've got, {sometimes} a masterpiece may be on the horizon!

*please ignore the terrible picture, my lack of photography skills were even worse late Mother's Day evening

4 comments:

Janet Fonoimoana

The strawberry-covered chocolate cupcakes you shared with us were amazing. I definitely chEATed. TWICE!

brittany marie davis

I'm not that genius. I have to stick to following a recipe.

Looks delicious - as always :)

Line

That sounds SO yummy!

Gigi's Thimble

I agree - it looks and sounds yummy. "Invention is the result of necessity", isn't that what someone once said? Good job!